DAVID WONDRICH STIRRED SELECTION
CLEAR GLASS / SILVER-PLATED EPNS
A collaboration between the world's foremost antique barware collectors David Wondrich and Greg Boehm, this set includes:
•A fabulous take on barware of the late 1800s. Named after Evander "King of the Dudes" Berry Wall, a socialite from 1880s New York who was known as much for his flamboyant fashion as for his penchant for fine cocktails.
• Lead-free crystal, 1-2 drink capacity
• Taking design cues from patents filed in the early 1900s, this is our version of the industrial Handy Strainer, designed by Charles P. Lindley and Thomas Pick.
• Petite size (7cm diameter) and a tight coil. Traditional Silver-Plated EPNS Finish is not dishwasher safe.
• A baroque version of our standard barspoon, this spoon takes pride in the details. Named for James W. "Jim” Gray, the head bartender at New York’s Fifth Avenue Hotel, one of the most elegant bars in the country at the turn of the 19th century
• 1tsp (5ml) capacity spoon. Traditional Silver-Plated EPNS finish is not dishwasher safe.